Thursday April 16th looked like this in the morning. Tons of snow, sun, and blue sky. By the end of the day most of it was melted but I'm glad that I got these cute pictures of my two boys.
I haven't seen snow since I left Utah 5 years ago and I gotta say, I don't miss it. Even with your excellent photog skills, it still isn't looking appealing to me.
WOW oh WOW, I can't believe how BIG Max is...snow boots and all! I just love all of your pix! I really hope that we are able to see y'all this summer!!! Come back to TEXAS soon :) I want to see your beautiful little princess!
3 comments:
I haven't seen snow since I left Utah 5 years ago and I gotta say, I don't miss it. Even with your excellent photog skills, it still isn't looking appealing to me.
Miss you though! Your boys sure look cute!
que bonitos los colores de las fotos que tomaste, que rico que Max pudo disfrutar de la nieve a mi Mati le encanta
WOW oh WOW, I can't believe how BIG Max is...snow boots and all! I just love all of your pix! I really hope that we are able to see y'all this summer!!! Come back to TEXAS soon :) I want to see your beautiful little princess!
Post a Comment