We got back from Hawaii on Wednesday and we've been packing for our move to Virginia ever since. I don't have any time!!! But I wanted to give my family and friends a preview of what's to come. Enjoy!
Love the picture of Penelope guzzling the milk and you with your Diet Coke! :) So many great pictures. Have you already left? Do you need your sunglasses??
Looks great! I like the one with you and Penelope and Max in the water. And the one of you in the rear view mirror taking pictures. I remember doing that too!
6 comments:
So so awesome! I love all of the pictures! Looks you had an incredible trip!! Good luck packing and with your move.
Love the picture of Penelope guzzling the milk and you with your Diet Coke! :) So many great pictures. Have you already left? Do you need your sunglasses??
Nice! Can't wait to see more, especially if that's just the preview! I am aching to get there this time more than ever!
Looks great! I like the one with you and Penelope and Max in the water. And the one of you in the rear view mirror taking pictures. I remember doing that too!
Those are awesome, looks like so much fun!
i love your kids so much not to mention u guys! you are such a cute family and i cant wait till u move back!
Post a Comment