Life has been crazy right now. I'm not even sure why but I don't seem to be able to get much done in a day. Adjusting to the time is one. Being in Utah for 3 weeks really got to me. I can't seem to be able to fall a sleep until 1 or 2 am and definitely can't get up in the morning to go running. Oh yeah! I'm training for a half marathon and Randy and I are thinking of applying for the St. George Marathon. I guess if we get selected we'll do it. I know, we're crazy! Well, running seems to take a lot of time right now since I can't get my runs done early. We need to adjust to the new time again. And get the kids adjusted too. I have a lot of projects I want to do too. Maybe I just need to throw the thought out the window and simplify life. If there is something I see and wanted that bad I should just buy it instead of making it. Sometimes it's even cheaper. I need a new way of thinking. No more "I could totally make that!" and think "Do I really want to take the time and make that?" There are so many other things I need to spend my time with than making projects and focus more on learning things that will be useful in my life. I will have to make Penelope some dresses because I bought adorable fabric and I can't let it go to waste. I just need a simple pattern and get it done soon.
Max has grown so much in the last month. I can't believe it. He is mister independent and he is very stubborn. I wonder where he got that from. I’m not sure what to do though. How do I handle this behavior? I don’t know if what I’m doing is helping on hurting the situation. I will just have to give it time and pick my battles. Give him more choices I guess. He just wants to be in control of situations and mostly the ones he cannot. I know I need to teach with the spirit. I need to do better.
Penelope has also grown a lot. She’s trying to walk and gets into everything! If you ever loose a contact lens Penelope will find it. She is really funny and has such an adorable grin. She will talk and talk and talk and I love listening to her adorable voice. She loves climbing in and out of chairs, tables, trash cans, anything really. I love it. She’s a good eater and most times eats more than Max. It’ funny. She’s not chunky but I guess tall for her age. Thankfully she’s really calm, gentle, and patient. She has a loving and fun personality.
Christmas was fun. I loved being in Utah and spending time with family and friends. We miss being in Utah so much. I really love the mountains and the familiarity of the streets and stores. I just have wonderful memories there and want to go back. I’m really blessed with amazing families that I love to spend time with. I love seeing my parents and brothers and sisters. They are so fun. I love my in-laws too. Randy’s parents and brothers and sisters are so much fun. I really enjoy spending time with them and I miss them. I really with I could properly white down why and how much I love being close to my family why I love them so much but I just don’t have the time to do it. I just need to remember that I do and how blessed I am to have that. I also have AMAZING friends. I’ve been blessed with really good friends that I look up to. Amazing people with wonderful talents and qualities I admire. I don’t only have great friends in Utah but I do here in Virginia, Texas, California, and Indiana. I’m really grateful for my friends and family.
Well, I have a lot to do so I better get back to it. Hopefully I will get back to posting about our family life a long with fabulous pictures.
1 comment:
Once again, You are Amazing. Life is hard. Being a mom is hardest. Your babies love you! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment