Monday, May 10, 2010

It's one of those days

One of those days when all I want to do is to go to bed and stay there all day. I have so much to do but all I need to do will not get done in one or two days even if I try. I'm tired and feeling a little blue. I had to go to the post office this morning and it was SO HARD! I had to write things on lots of papers with not enough space to do it in while Max and Penelope ran to the door, stairs, box display, card display, ALL displays, all at once! I think that sucked the energy out of me. So, I decided to not do anything and let the day go by. Tomorrow I will feel better and life will be back to normal. I'll even have another bowl of the delicious brownies and home made fudge Randy made for me for Mother's Day. The fudge is delicious! I'll put the brownies and fudge in a larger than life bowl, zap it in the microwave for 30 seconds and decorate it with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream. I'll share with Max and Penelope and it will be fabulous. All and all, life is still good!

6 comments:

Meghan and Randy said...

You can come over and take some cupcake sprinkles I have to put on top of that larger than life bowl with brownies and ice cream! Yum! Indulge yourself. And I want to see you! It's been a while. We'll be out of town again this weekend for our anniversary so let's do something this week.

Leslie said...

ive been having that day for....a while! hangg in there

Keith Family said...

I just think you are wonderful. Miss you tons!!!

allegra said...

i HATE going to the post office!! i've been twice with the 2 kids now and i just hate it. i don't even know what it is about it, but i'd rather clean bathrooms than attempt the post office and lines with 2 kids. i feel your pain. hope the brownies helped. chocolate cures everything!!

Molly said...

stop tempting me with that brownie stuff! what kind of friend are you??? now i need some ice cream, thanks a lot.

Anjella said...

Did he barrow the recipe off my fb page??? ;) Chocolate makes the world a better place! Call me if you need a good "vent", k?

NC

HL