If you don't remember you have it, you don't need it. then why keep it? The less you have the better and what I do is take pictures of things that I still wanna remember but throw them away...but you always have a picture of it. I'm all about only having essentials...good food storage and then rest give to good will..the less you have, the more room, the less stressful
oh my gosh. paula. i was gonna write the SAME THING! Derek always gets mad cause i throw stuff away that we could have used.... if you haven't used it in years you don't need it!!! I don't see the point in keeping things cause "it was your first" whatever... what you gonna do with it? stash it somewhere. therefore causing clutter. a big no no in my house... also go room by room. if I deep clean ( and i mean deep clean) i go room by room. so i don't get overwhelmed and do a crappy job. also make lists. it keeps keep your organizing and cleaning organized :)
I dump about a bag a month in Good Will, I'm a huge dejunker and love the feeling of getting rid of things. One of my favorite tricks though is to have Mike go through my closet and get rid of the things he doesn't like. Let's face it, if our husbands don't like it, we aren't likely to wear it. I've kept a pretty slim closet because of that, and he's pretty good about replacing things. :)
6 comments:
If you don't remember you have it, you don't need it. then why keep it? The less you have the better and what I do is take pictures of things that I still wanna remember but throw them away...but you always have a picture of it. I'm all about only having essentials...good food storage and then rest give to good will..the less you have, the more room, the less stressful
oh my gosh. paula. i was gonna write the SAME THING! Derek always gets mad cause i throw stuff away that we could have used.... if you haven't used it in years you don't need it!!! I don't see the point in keeping things cause "it was your first" whatever... what you gonna do with it? stash it somewhere. therefore causing clutter. a big no no in my house... also go room by room. if I deep clean ( and i mean deep clean) i go room by room. so i don't get overwhelmed and do a crappy job. also make lists. it keeps keep your organizing and cleaning organized :)
when and where...I want details.
wasn't today the best?
oh please like YOU need organizing tips? you're the perfect person to teach the class!
I dump about a bag a month in Good Will, I'm a huge dejunker and love the feeling of getting rid of things. One of my favorite tricks though is to have Mike go through my closet and get rid of the things he doesn't like. Let's face it, if our husbands don't like it, we aren't likely to wear it. I've kept a pretty slim closet because of that, and he's pretty good about replacing things. :)
Thanks everyone one for the ideas. The class was great!
Post a Comment