Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where Are We Now?,,,

We are in
Photobucket

We've been here for 3 weeks I think? It's been crazy getting settled back. We love being back close to our family which we love and missed so much and also our amazing friends, even though we miss the ones we left in VA so much. Max has started pre-school and a gym class and loves it! Penelope and I get a few hours of quality time twice a week. Randy has been really busy doing some solo work but still looking for the perfect job. This growing up thing is not much fun because we don't get to see much of Randy lately and the kids and I don't like that. We've been really spoiled these last 6 years but I guess it's time to grow up. We still manage to spend quality time with Randy and enjoy every minute.

I still have a lot of pictures to post from our trip from VA to UT. It was so much fun! We got to see a lot of cool places and our kids were amazing! But for now, here are a few pictures of my babes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





This is what Stuart Falls looked like a week before.
Photobucket


4 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

Welcome back!! Now lets get together with Paula and have fun!!

Ana Steinagel said...

Cathy,

Your adventures look like so much fun. Glad you guys are here. We would love to see you again. Want to do lunch sometime?

Anjella said...

I guess I haven't been on your blog for a while...

allegra said...

great pictures. these are SO cute! i miss those gorgeous Utah mountains!!

NC

HL