I still cannot believe what I saw. It boggles my mind that any human being can justify any of the actions of these "fisherman" or the government behind it.
FHI - If you have a weak stomach, be prepared. Watch it, but be prepared.
Helvetica was a really fun documentary. If you like design, you'll like this. Now I only want to use Helvetica in my designs. Helvetica rules!
The Business of Being Born was very educational. I'm not convinced by all of their arguments and the statistics being thrown. Anyone can say "statistics show this %". Well, who gathered all these numbers and what factors were considered? None of these things were mentioned which I think are very important to consider. In the end, for educational purposes, it was great. I'm still using an OB and delivering in a hospital though.
Ok, this one will make you not want to drink bottled water, ever! Or most of the time. I am not an environmentalist but I a human being living on this beautiful earth created by a loving Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ and I want to help keep it clean. There is so much we can do to help keep our earth clean and every little effort helps!
The next documentary on my list is
I really want to know what this guy has to say about global warming or climate change. Whatever you want to call it.
I'm always skeptical of documentaries because sometimes they can be one sided. So, some good advice. Always question what you see and consider both sides.


No comments:
Post a Comment