Saturday, February 5, 2011

Randall Sparks Law

It's Official!
Randy has opened an Estate Planning Law Firm and we are very excited! Randy has worked really hard to get his firm up and running in ONE MONTH! We've also had a lot of family $upport and we're so grateful. Crazy! I worked really hard too since I designed his logo (according to what he wanted), card, letterhead, and other things. The only bad thing is that Randy is gone for most of the day and the kids and I really miss him. I guess it was about time though, we've been married almost 7 years and we've had it pretty good.

You can see his website HERE



7 comments:

Paula-Adam said...

Cathy I LOVE the logo. and everything else is SO awesome and professional. I hope he does really good.

Natalie Layton said...

Congrats! Everything looks great! Did you take the photo too?

Cathy said...

Yeah, I took the pic. I was really a little worried. I didn't think I could get it to look "professional" since I only take pictures of my kids but I think it turned out pretty good.

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Moon said...

Everything looks so good! I love it! The photos are beautiful, too!

Hyrum and Elsie said...

You did a great job Cathy you're very talented. :) It's cool your husband opened up his practice, you guys deserve it after so many years of school. I can't wait until we get there. only a couple more years! yay!

Mandy said...

Congrats to your family! I'm so proud of Randy and I think you did a great job on the logo, photo and everything else. What a beautiful family! Please tell Randy hello for me!

NC

HL