Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sometimes we just hangout in bed.

Sundays are our favorite day of the week. Not just because we get spiritually uplifted, which we LOVE because we feel ready for the week ahead, but because we just hangout in bed after church, pretty much all day! Since our children are little and we don't have Sunday callings, we are enjoying this time until it lasts. We get home from church, eat lunch, change into cozy clothes, and get in bed. We'll watch some clips from the mormon channel as a family, mostly until the kids decide it's enough and leave, and then we'll watch movies. The kids will watch movies with us or play with toys. It's the only day of the week when our kids will just play and not ask to go out or invite friends over. They just play together, apart, or lay in bed with us. I LOVE IT! I know it won't last forever but we're enjoying it while we can. 




 Mr. Sparks is so hot!!!



 Looking for hotels in Paris :)



Max being silly. He's usually the first one to change into Pj's but today he wanted to wear his Shawn White pants. 


 Ok, I'm getting old. Can you see all of my gray hairs?! I think I'll have to go blond in like 5 years :(

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Cathy! You are drop dead gorgeous!! Your skin is flawless and your beautiful brown eyes.... Model Material. I am glad to see you have TWO gray hairs...so that weighs out the theory that you are a perfectly designed robot.

I have my share of grays.

Love you girl!!!

NC

HL