Sunday, May 26, 2013

Photos of late.

So getting to blog is getting harder it seems. Actually, I haven't been taking many pictures. Shame on me! I need to record our lives because it's beautiful to look back. Especially in a blog because it's so easy! I need to do better. I will do better!

Spring Break
We went to St. George with Tiff, Chad, and Brooke (and their families). We had so much fun! We mostly spent our time at the pool, eating out, and on our last day we did a small hike. We had such a wonderful time! I got to read like 3 books too! Tiff, Chad, and I also did a few runs to prepare us for our half marathon.











Poor Bruiser

 Penelope had her tonsils removed.
 Penelope playing on the computer after having her tonsils removed. She was such a trouper! She has handled the pain great and little complaint. She was so brave and cheerful at the hospital. I was amazed at her attitude. I love this little girl!

Visiting grandmalita at the cemetery.
One year ago my mother passed away. It really sucks not having her around. It's weird and some days I still can't believe. We still had a nice time visiting her grave with my family.  








Tree swing! 
I was so excited when, at the hardware store, realized how cheap it would be to make a swing. About $12. We had the rope and I had blue spray paint. The piece of wood $7 and I cut it in half so I can still make another one. The rest of the hardware was about $4. I think tree swings are so dreamy! I love to see my children on it!!!


Getting ready for summer!
We have a big yard and it's a lot of work to keep up. I really want to be able to enjoy it. I got these plastic adirondack chairs and fire pit from Lowes so we can sit outside in the evenings and roast marshmallows and/or hot dogs. 



 Max built a sweet fort.




1 comment:

Brittany said...

The pictures you captured at your mother's grave really tell a story. They are so descriptive, Cathy.
You have a beautiful family.

And I absolutely LOVE your backyard. It's lovely.

NC

HL