
Friday Randy and I went to the Body Worlds Exhibit along with some of our family. All I can say is that it was AMAZING! Totally worth the wait to see it. Even though we had timed tickets we had to wait in a 2 hour line just to get in and spent 2 hours inside just to get through it, but was totally worth it. Some of my favorite exhibitions was the babies between 1 week and 9 weeks old, the central nervous system, and seeing healthy lungs and the lungs of a smoker. There were so many amazing things to see though, but those are the ones that I remember the most. It was great.
After the exhibit we went to diner and tried to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, but the wait to get in was ridiculous! C.F. is really not THAT good, I don't think. Anyway, so we went to Macaroni Grill and had a blast. By the time we picked up Max, I was so exhausted and swollen that I wanted to cry. Thankfully, Max went right to bed and so did we.
3 comments:
I've really wanted to see that! It sounds so neat, and I am so fascinated by things like this. Oh, and I totally agree with you about the Cheesecake Factory. It's good food, but not so good that I would wait hours to get in.
I'm so jealous, I've heard so many amazing things about this exhibit. That is awesome you were able to go!!
We saw an earlier version of the exhibition about 6 years ago in LA and we too loved it! I especially loved the fetuses (feti?) and the blood vessels. So cool!
Post a Comment