
Pictures of our first few days with Penelope. We have loved every second of it. Thankfully Max really likes her and the the most dangerous thing he has done is pick her up to hold her. She sleeps and eats all day. And she eats and sleeps most of the night. I hope she figures out days and nights soon.



12 comments:
Such cute pictures! She and Max are so adorable. On a side note, Eli lately has been asking to play with Max almost every day. It's so funny, they really haven't played together that much so I was pleasantly surprised that he remembered Max, his little buddy! :)
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!
Cathy congrats. We are so excited for yall. She is gorgeous. Rory loves the name!
Oh Cathy!! She is so adorable!! I can't wait to meet her! Lizzy and i have been sick so i am keeping my distance for a while. But I am so excited for you and let me know if you need ANYTHING! LOVE you all!! Congadulations!!
You have 2 beautiful kiddos! And Cathy you look so beautiful and so not like you just had a baby!
they are so cute. you have such adorable babies! love the last picture!!
Your little girl is so cute! I hope everything went well!
PRECIOUS! Sweet baby! I can't believe how much bigger she is than Max! Crazy. More surface area to kiss on... not a bad thing if you ask me! :)
I love the picture of Max holding his baby sister!
She is beautiful, you are beautiful, and he is so proud. What special pictures to treasure.
MORE! MORE! MORE!!!
She has so much more hair than my 8 month old-Cute!
Post a Comment