Monday, May 25, 2009

Randy's Graduation

I have such an accomplished husband. He has graduated with a law degree from the University of Utah. I seriously have such a smarty pants for a husband. Now he get to study for the bar exam for the rest of the summer, then we take a two week vacation to Hawaii, and then we're off to DC for two more semester so Randy can get a Masters of Law in Taxation from Georgetown University. See! I told you my husband was a smarty pants.

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Kemps said...

Congratulations Randy! What a HUGE accomplishment!

Brittany said...

Amazing! He is a brainiac...and therefore he knows that's probably not even a word! Way to go Randy! :)

Jessica Wille said...

Randy, you are a smarty pants! Congratulations!!

allegra said...

good for him!!! congrats on the big accomplishment!

i read your concerns on the private blog thing. i feel the same way. i get lots of hits from places i don't know. i don't mind blog lurkers, but these random people i don't know that visit multiple times a day and never comment or let me know they're not crazy:), kind of freaks me out. but at the same time, i hate to live my life in fear and think i'm just a worry wart. i go back and forth with the idea of private blogs all the time.

Erin said...

Very impressive! I married a smarty too and while I don't revel in the poor college life, I know he will be happier and we will be better having gone through all this school... I am sure the same is for you. Good job Randy (and Cathy because I know it is a huge sacrifice for you as well).

NC

HL