
I'll make this story quick. Today I went to Target to get some milk. Max was sitting in the cart and Penelope was in her car seat in the cart basket so I had to put the milk on the bottom of the cart. On our way to the car I was trying to open a Kit Kat bar for Max with one hand while pushing the cart, I was tired, Penelope had shots and wanted to go to bed so I was trying to hurry. Then I noticed that I had stepped on some white liquid. Then I realized that my milk had fallen off the cart and spilled all over the grown. One gallon of milk is a lot! I had to go back inside to get a new one. Finally I was in the car on our way home. The car was burning hot and Max and Penelope were both crying. My phone rang and when I reached to get it from my bag I realized that Penelope's bottle had spilled in my purse. Thankfully my wallet had soaked most of the milk and my phone didn't get wet. I guess that was good except that my wallet is now ruined.
That's my story for the day. I didn't want to forget it :)
2 comments:
Sounds Oh SO FAMILIAR! Keep up the great work...you rock Cathy!
Seriously? Sorry! :)
Post a Comment