I haven't been a very good blogger lately. It's been really hard to find the time to blog. There are so many things I'm working on right now that I just can't seem to find the time for everything. I'm making bows, trying to start a very small design business, I hava A LOT of research to do, I have to pack my house before the summer ends, I've been teaching myself Illustrator and now I'm working on mastering it (that's really hard!), we still need to find a place to live in Virginia, and before any of these things I'm a wife and a mom. Yeah, that's why blogging is not finding time in my day but it needs to. I need to record these wonderful memories of my family before I forget them. So, I will make the time for it.
I have to.
2 comments:
Hey Cathy! I know exactly what you mean by not being able to blog so much, it's hard! I also have not blogged in a while. I was having one of my cravings last night and went to the fridge and saw celery sticks and remembered when we would have sleep overs at your parents house and we had celery with vinegar.. crazy but I had a craving for it and had some, didn't feel very well on my prego tummy though..:D
I also noticed your "do not copy" mark on your pics, I think that's smart. I was reading on msn about an american family who had their picture in a czech republic billboard without them knowing! that's scary!.. I will most likely go private as soon as next week so I will send you and invite to my blog as soon as I do that. good luck with all the packing, enjoy it and have fun!
I'm with you on this one... I am finding it hard to keep up as well. Though I know that if I don't, I will regret it later.
PS-I have TRIED many times to make my own bows and I am completely horrible at it.... let me know if you are interested in making them for others and I will totally give you my business!
Post a Comment