I went to the temple last week and it was such a nice day! I really wished I had more time to take pictures of the temple. Timpanogos Temple is just so beautiful. Here is the only picture I took from the parking lot.
Cathy, that picture of the Timp temple is BEAUTIFUL. If you ever sell them, let me know, I'd love a copy. That's where Mike and I were married. :)
I LOVE all the pictures. Your kids are getting so big and beautiful. Max is getting so grown up, not quite the little guy I remember, and I love to see Penelope is so pretty!
That's a pretty picture of the temple! Have people been stealing your pictures or something? It's kind of sad you have to put the "Do not copy" on your pictures. Kind of distracting. Anywho, my friend is a photographer and she just makes her pictures 72 ppi, so if anyone tries to copy and print it, it turns out terrible. Something to think about.
Gina, it's sad but true. I have seen some of my pictures in other places and I can also see in my blog stats that people download them. I don't mind if my friends do it, but I worry about those that are not my friends. I have thought about changing the size of them but I really like having them large on my blog.
3 comments:
Cathy, that picture of the Timp temple is BEAUTIFUL. If you ever sell them, let me know, I'd love a copy. That's where Mike and I were married. :)
I LOVE all the pictures. Your kids are getting so big and beautiful. Max is getting so grown up, not quite the little guy I remember, and I love to see Penelope is so pretty!
That's a pretty picture of the temple! Have people been stealing your pictures or something? It's kind of sad you have to put the "Do not copy" on your pictures. Kind of distracting. Anywho, my friend is a photographer and she just makes her pictures 72 ppi, so if anyone tries to copy and print it, it turns out terrible. Something to think about.
Gina, it's sad but true. I have seen some of my pictures in other places and I can also see in my blog stats that people download them. I don't mind if my friends do it, but I worry about those that are not my friends. I have thought about changing the size of them but I really like having them large on my blog.
Post a Comment