About two weeks ago Randy, the kids, and took a drive up the canyon and stopped at Bridal Veil Falls. I couldn't believe how crowded it was. Since Penelope had fallen a sleep in the car, Randy took Max to play in the water but it was too cold. On their way back to the car Randy heard someone talking about a bear pointing at the mountain. This is what was on the mountain.
Cathy, It's me Shanna! Hi LOL I totally saw your comment on Hannah Boshards blog and that how I found you! I also do photography and was wondering if you would ever want to go shoot with me! I love your cute stuff! you can see my work at shannamichellephotography.blogspot.com. you are so cute! email me at shannaleroy@hotmail.com and we can plan a day out together.
8 comments:
Your children are so beautiful!! Hope we can see you guys again soon!
That's crazy about the bear! is that the one they killed a few days ago?
She is getting so so big! SO cute.
that bear is freaky! that bottom pic of penelope is too cute. she is so big i can't believe it!
Cathy, It's me Shanna! Hi LOL I totally saw your comment on Hannah Boshards blog and that how I found you! I also do photography and was wondering if you would ever want to go shoot with me! I love your cute stuff! you can see my work at shannamichellephotography.blogspot.com. you are so cute! email me at shannaleroy@hotmail.com and we can plan a day out together.
do you think that I am crazy because I check your blog like 500 times a day?
Cathy!! These pictures are so crisp, clear, creative and crazy adorable!!!! That bear looks huge and a little scary.
I had so much fun with you and the girls this weekend. What a much-needed blast. Hope you made it home safely. You're the best!!
That is so cool that you saw a bear! I have a great fear of bears and yet they're still so intriguing. Great pictures!
Post a Comment