Weight - 66 percentile.
Head - 94 percentile.
Height - 99 percentile.
Where did this come from?
Today for breakfast Penelope had a bowl rice cereal mixed with apple sauce and juice. After that she had some bananas and a drink of apple juice. It's so nice to have a child that eats! She's still very picky though. I wonder where she got that from... Randy. She refuses to eat green vegetables and will gag every time I push her to eat them.
She smiles all the time. People stop me everywhere to tell me what a beautiful smile she has. Well, they do that for Max too. I just have beautiful kids. She got her ears pierced on July 18th and was such a brave baby. She only cried for a few minutes and before they ware out of the store, she was happy again ( This is what Randy told me since he took her while I was out of town. Thanks honey!).
3 comments:
She's just a cute chubby baby!!
You are such an amazing photographer! I looked at all your pictures and they look so proffessional! you are awesome!!! I wish you weren't leaving, I would pay you to take some family photos for me:)
You are the cutest girl ever!
Melinda
oooo love this picture! Beautiful daughter!
Post a Comment