Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Arriving to Virginia

The flight from Utah or Virginia wasn't so bad. The kids were great and I had the help of my cousin Pia for one of the flights. Once we arrived to Reagan it took some time to get our luggage but all my bags arrived. The Woman (aka Mariel) sent Matt (aka The Woman's husband) to pick us up at the airport since Randy would not be arriving until the next day. Thankfully I had purchased new car seats for both kids and had them mailed to The Woman's place. Good thing because I was only going to buy Penelope one and just send Max's seat with Randy in the moving truck. So the kids and I where able to travel from the airport to The Woman's house safely and legally. We arrived to their apartment in Arlington at around midnight and didn't go to bed until 3am. We had so much fun talking and Max and Penelope were loving playing with their dogs Quetzalcoatl and Uva.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

allegra said...

i've never been, but i hear VA is sooo pretty!!

and your hawaii pictures are so gorgeous!! it's so beautiful there, my word. How fun! and could penelope be any cuter?

NC

HL