Sunday, October 4, 2009

General Conference Sunday Afternoon

This General Conference was a little unusual for us. Max and I were both sick. And when I say sick I mean REALLY SICK. Randy had to take care of all of us and did a wonderful job. Since we needed to keep Max as happy as possible so we could watch conference, we let him watch Go Diego Go in the TV in the living room while I, and Randy as much as he could, watched it on the computer in our bedroom so I could cry and moan with ache in bed.
This is what it looked like.

Photobucket
Technology is such a blessing!


Photobucket
Penelope playing in our bed after waking up from her nap. What a cutie!


Photobucket
A rare sight for Max this weekend. A big smile.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trying to keep the kids happy.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was me most of the time. Not a happy mommy. Wow! I need to get my eyebrows done!


Photobucket
Dad giving Penelope dinner.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He did not want to have his picture taken. Not a happy Max.


Photobucket
Max was also crying and moaning with body aches. Here he is, distracted for a few seconds.


Photobucket
He did want me to take a picture of his foot with sock lint.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Enjoying General Conference. We are so blessed to have the restored Gospel here on Earth and to be a part of it.



Photobucket
My hot husband watching Conference.



Photobucket
The last talk of Conference. If you notice on the picture, we were watching it in Spanish because my dad translated President Monson's talk. It's really cool to hear my dad's voice. Gracias Papa!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm sorry you guys are sick...NOT FUN! We miss you guys...and wish you lived here still:) oh yea, add me to your blog list :)

Brittany said...

Sorry you were feeling so yucky. Some creative and fun pictures were taken. And what are you talking about?...your eyebrows look fantastic!!

You know I want to be on the blog list. miss_orem@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Katie said...

that's awesome that your dad translate the prophet's talk! I hope you're feeling better! I love the pictures of your kids. Penelope's hair is getting so thick!

Cristina said...

hope you two are feeling better! I'm sure you wanted to cry when you heard your dad's voice. Your mom called us to let us know. Take care!

p.s I don't know if I already did but add me to your blog list

JB said...

I agree. Randy is hot.

NC

HL