Family
I have family arriving today and I'm really excited! We've been in Virginia for about a month and a half and I've loved it so far. It's nice moving to a fun state. I just hope that we actually take the time to do the fun things this state, and surrounding states, have to offer. Can't wait to see them tonight!
Private Blog
It's really sad that I have to make my blog private but I will. Not yet though. Mostly because I haven't had the time to sit and make the change and if I do I would rather blog. Soon I guess.
Growing Up
You know you are maturing as a person when you hear from someone you might have not liked or made your life annoyingly miserable for a period of time and you're actually happy to find out they're doing well. I'm happy when others are happy.
World Today
What ever happened to being polite? Why do people have to, what I think, go out of their way to be rude. Because I think you really have to go out of your way to be rude. Or just unpleasant. Thankfully I haven't encountered a lot of rude people here on the East Coast but I have encountered a lot of unpleasant people. I just don't get it! Why don't people say please and thank you? Or excuse me? And I don't just mean teens, which should still be polite, but adults. Don't you want people around you to be and feel comfortable? I don't know. That's just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment