Sunday, December 13, 2009

Long vs Short

I love long hair. Long, thick, rich and luscious dark hair. I have good hair. It's healthy and thick but I have a lot of it. Having a lot of hair it's not bad. I know I'm very fortunate but having a lot of thick hair takes a long time to style. That's why my hair has been short for the last few years. I have two kids and I can't seem to find the time to do my hair very often so when it's short I have better chances of doing something with it because it doesn't take that long. But now my hair is getting longer and I've reached the point where something needs to be done. Trim it or cut it. I'm not sure what to do. I love my hair long because it's so pretty! But it doesn't look pretty often because I never do it. If it's short it looks pretty and styled often but I don't love it.



I don't know what to do.

7 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Glad you have to make that choice and not me. You do have amazing hair and yes, beautiful both ways. I too love my hair long, but have the same dilema. Good luck. Oh, love the wreath. :)

Carolina said...

go long!!! like me!

Camille Hammond said...

Oh, yes, I hear you too! Robby would say to go long-such a guy. What does Randy like better?

Leslie said...

Hmmm....I have a love hate relationship with my long hair. I love it...I love being able to do lots of different things with it (if you ask my hubby he will say I don't do it very much its up a lot ) but thats because it takes SO long to do. Its thick (not quite as thick as yours) but thick enough that straightening takes minumum of 30 minutes...curling can take up to 90.

But I love it long. :)

Katie said...

hmmmmm....that's a hrad one. I want to cut my hair a lot of times but my hair just gets bigger and bigger the shorter it is (because it's naturally really wavy) so I keep it long. You look great either way. I guess I have no opinion because your just so stinking cute either way.

Brittany said...

Okay, that top picture had me cracking up. I LOVE our matching shirts! "Mud Wrestling 2003" What?!!

Cathy - You are a model. You would look good bald. I love your long locks.

Hyrum and Elsie said...

You have to go back to your beautiful, long, dark hair. I just love it!

NC

HL