I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone that commented on my blog, emailed me, and called me with great ideas. I really appreciate everyone's feedback. I hope to have my shop up and running withing 2 weeks. I need to change some designs, make new ones, and then have them printed! I will let everyone know when I'll have the shop set up so everyone can share the link and get a free poster!
2 comments:
I forgot to leave you a comment but I totally agree with Katie. I need more boy things but the skateboarder is great. Maybe a guitar, drums, or airplanes or something like that. Great ideas Cathy!! I can't wait to see your shop!
Did you get my comment about the boy stuff on facebook? I think it would be so fun to have trucks or something. LOVE the coke one. :)
miss ya!
Post a Comment