I LOVE the rating system after your posts - How cute is THAT!! Max knows all about pure comfort - He's a smart kid.Cathy - it was so great to talk to you yesterday. I love ya girl!!!
HA! Gabe does no undies and no pants too! silly boys
haha! Cathy, did you take this picture while I was there? How funny. Max is such a little man!
My daughter did that for a while. I always thought it was so funny. Somehow with a boy, it's even funnier though.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE the rating system after your posts - How cute is THAT!! Max knows all about pure comfort - He's a smart kid.
Cathy - it was so great to talk to you yesterday. I love ya girl!!!
HA! Gabe does no undies and no pants too! silly boys
haha! Cathy, did you take this picture while I was there? How funny. Max is such a little man!
My daughter did that for a while. I always thought it was so funny. Somehow with a boy, it's even funnier though.
Post a Comment