Friday, April 30, 2010

This one's for Katie.

Hey Katie! Are you still working late? I hope my blog is keeping you entertained. Thanks for all your comments. I miss you guys! I hope you guys can come and visit us. When are you going to post on your blog? I thought you were going to give it another shot? How am I going to see your cute boys? Blog tomorrow!
Love-
   Cathy

4 comments:

Katie said...

ahhhhhh! that was the greatest surprise ever! thanks! i am working late tonight. I know I suck at blogging lately. Well, I have always kind of sucked at blogging, but not always THIS bad:) the problem is that when I am at work I am on the computer for hours straight so when I get home I don't feel like getting on to blog. I wish I could do it at work but I don't have a laptop and can't upload my pictures on the work computer. But, for you, I will blog tomorrow! Miss you tons!

Katie said...

ps do you still want to redo my blog for me? maybe a cute blog will be motivation to blog:)

Cathy said...

Yes! I want to design your blog!!!

Katie said...

oh i suck! i was too tired to post anything. soon i swear! a couple of my co-workers are out of town so i am covering a lot of shifts so life is crazy right now!

NC

HL