I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog much this week since we're moving. Our movers are coming on Friday but we can start moving in on Wednesday. Moving really sucks and it's a lot of work but it will be great when we're at our new place. I can't wait. Here are a few pictures of my babes. We've had lot's of fun playing outside lately.
4 comments:
ok, max looks so much like randy in that first picture. that is so funny. i never realized how much he looks like his daddy. and the picture of p folding her arms is the cutest. we need to do some catching up soon. good luck with the move!
Cathy, your pictures are great. I'm so jealous that you guys have such nice weather. IT SNOWED THIS MORNING! Not a lot, but still. What type of camera do you have? I really like those pictures
Wow, that picture of the bee!! And of course awesome pictures of your kids. Good luck moving:)
Really? Bathing Suits? Today was 75. It's looking up. Look at my blog for our spring break pics! Snow pack doubled last week! Todd worked more last week than he did the entire month of March! Crazy weather! I am so sorry you're having to move AGAIN! That is so lame! Miss you!
Post a Comment