Saturday, October 22, 2011

Not Tonight Honey, I'm on the RAGnar.

After running Red Rock Relay I decided I had to do more relays. They are challenging in different ways than races are and so much fun! I do things you never thought you EVER would. Like going potty out in nature while other runners run by you, for example! This was my first RAGNAR in Vegas and I loved it! I'll be doing the Wasatch Back this year and hopefully a few more soon. I would love to run DC, Chicago, Napa, and a few others. 

I had so much fun! They only person I knew in our van was Anne who I asked if she wanted to run it since we were a few runners short. She said yes right a way! I LOVED getting to know this amazing girl better. She is an amazing mother and hard working girl and I learned so much from her! All thanks to Ragnar :)



My first 7.2 mile leg. It was uphill and HOT!

 


 Having a little rest before our next leg.

 We were DONE! At around 5am... I think.
 I had to send this picture to Max and Penelope to let them know that I had *WON* the race :)



 My ankle 4 days after the race :[

No comments:

NC

HL