Max is not a good eater and is not a big fan of mac&cheese, but Lizzy came over to play today and Randy thought we could try the mac&cheese again. We sat both of them in Max's little table and chair and they had dinner. Surprisingly Max ate a lot! Lizzy should come over for dinner more often.
4 comments:
cute!!!!!!
That picture is too cute. They're like little adults having dinner together. BTW, did Randy tell you he was behind the crazy coupon lady (ME) at Albertson's last night? He said he was there buying you fruit cups, I thought that was sweet.
Isn't it funny how they can hate something and then all the sudden love it? Keaton was the same way with mac & cheese and now he loves it!
That's simply adorable. I love the mini table set! And Cathy...I'm so excited for you. You are SOOOO close to meeting your new little girl. I'm thinking about you during these last days of this pregnancy! Best of luck!
Post a Comment