I second Jessica on the name. WAY cute! She is beautiful, still trying to figure out how something so big came out of such a tiny girl though. Congrats, I sure wish we could see her in real life!
What an absolute Doll! Babies don't get any cuter than little Penelope there!
Congratulations to your family! I agree with the comment above...Where did you fit an 8.6 pound baby in your glorious tiny body!??? We love you guys, and we're so happy for you!
She is soooooo cute! I love all that dark beautiful hair! She's a beauty! And 8lbs 6oz., 20", That is how big Matthew was. She must have been rolled up like a cinnamon roll in your little belly, to fit in there! Hope you are recovering well. We can't wait to see her!
26 comments:
Oh my GOSH Cathy-----she is ADORABLE
I can't wait to come see her!!!
She is so beautiful! Congratulations you guys!!
I can't believe how much hair she has!!!! that's awesome...she's SOOO cute!!! I must say she's going to look like you....
Congrats, she looks so cute!
So precious!! What a great pic! Congrats, we love you!
what a beautiful, fat, healthy, gorgeous girl!! you pair make soome cute kids! i want to hold her so bad!! miss u
Yay!!! Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Can't wait to see her.
She is beautiful! I love the name Penelope! Congrats! Now go get some sleep. :)
such a beauty!
She's absolutely beautiful, just like her mommy! Can't wait to see her in person! She was born on the perfect day too :)
P.S. She's wearing the clip I made! Looks cute on her!
We are so soooo excited for you! She is absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!! I know I've already said this...but I really really love her name:)
congrats!! She is adorable!
I second Jessica on the name. WAY cute! She is beautiful, still trying to figure out how something so big came out of such a tiny girl though. Congrats, I sure wish we could see her in real life!
Congratulations! We're so happy for you! She's beautiful, of course.
ah congrats! she looks as cute out as she did in your belly!
She's a cutie!!!
I want to squeeze her! She is so adorable! I know you probably have lots of help but Max can come over and play so you can get some sleep!
She is perfect - her name suits her-Lovely. Congrats to all of you!
What a cutie!! and I love the name!! Congratulations!!
Two questions:
1-WHERE did YOU fit an 8 lb 6 oz baby? (No wonder you were miserable)
and
2-Could she be any cuter? (I love the name)
I want to eat her cheeks!! She is sooo cute. You are almost making me want to have another baby... almost.
What an absolute Doll! Babies don't get any cuter than little Penelope there!
Congratulations to your family! I agree with the comment above...Where did you fit an 8.6 pound baby in your glorious tiny body!??? We love you guys, and we're so happy for you!
I have such a cute niece! I can't wait to get better so that I can go see her!
How Cute is she!!! Looks like she is decked out in cute girl stuff, how fun. Hope you are feeling well!
I worship that you named her Penelope. I love it! I will see her soon...
She is soooooo cute! I love all that dark beautiful hair! She's a beauty! And 8lbs 6oz., 20", That is how big Matthew was. She must have been rolled up like a cinnamon roll in your little belly, to fit in there! Hope you are recovering well. We can't wait to see her!
-Anjella
Post a Comment