Friday, January 30, 2009

Photoshoot by mom. Penelope is just so cute!!!

10 comments:

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Oh my gosh! Awesome job Cathy! I LOVE the texture you used on the bottom pics! And that dotted minky fabric is perfect, and of course it helps when your daughter is absolutely beautiful!

Cristina said...

esta hermosa! que lindas fotos Cathy tengo que ir a verte para darle muchos besos a esa gordita tan rica! que lindos se ven los gorritos que le hizo tu mama.

Leslie said...

Yup, I love them! I'm doing a couple baby shoots next week, and I am SOOOOOO excited!!! She is beautiful!

Hyrum and Elsie said...

those pics are awesome!! Penelope is adorable!!

Becca said...

Great job on the photo shoot--she is adorable! And you're right, she does have the cutest clothes! Let me know if you need anything.

Erin said...

Beautiful baby... absolutely gorgeous!

Gina said...

You are so talented! Those pictures look so cute! I think she is adorable.

Barlow Fam said...

Talent! YES!!! Penelope is darling and yes, her clothes are beautiful, her not so much clothes are darling too!

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh, she is so perfect!!! I didnt' realize you were due before me... Congrats girl!!!

Jessica Wille said...

AWESOME job with the photos!! Penelope is dang cute, and I can't wait until we meet her someday (sorry again about missing the delivery:)! Max looks like he is handling her so sweetly. I love protective older brothers.

NC

HL