She's so so so so beautiful Cathy! You should be very proud! Hey, I've been moving and have a whole bin of clothes that crystal doesn't fit into that are still in really good condition. If you're interested, let me know. Crystal is a spoiled little girl, so she has tons of clothes and some she's only worn a couple of times, they're too cute to throw away, so if you want them, let me know.
5 comments:
Happy 1 month, Penelope! She's so pretty!
Sooooo cute!
She's perfect - Just Perfect! Those eyes could melt anyone's heart!!
She's so so so so beautiful Cathy! You should be very proud! Hey, I've been moving and have a whole bin of clothes that crystal doesn't fit into that are still in really good condition. If you're interested, let me know. Crystal is a spoiled little girl, so she has tons of clothes and some she's only worn a couple of times, they're too cute to throw away, so if you want them, let me know.
She's beautiful! I love her big open eyes!
Post a Comment