Penelope, most of the time, doesn't mind having her diaper changed. Not even the cold wet wipe. We have a wipe warmer but we haven't used it since we try to keep her awake during the day and cold wipes help.
She still doesn't like getting dressed. She hates it when shirts go over her head. It's so sad when I can't decide on what I want her to wear and I change her clothes like 3 times. Sorry sweetheart! At least you're always dressed great!
She has wild hair and we love it!
Max has taken the change extremely well. He loves his sister. He'll come up to her and touch her head and say "so cute" softly. He comes to get me if she cries and says "baby's cry". He is too cute. The only thing he doesn't like is when she cries and he is watching one of his favorite shows. Then he'll say "stop it". But other than that, he is a great big brother.
Dad loves his baby girl.
It's so hard to get a good picture of the two together. But I'll get one.
Max being upset at mommy for taking too many pictures of him. Silly Max!
Well, all I can say right now is that we are definitely waiting longer than two years apart for our next child. Randy is not allowed to bring up having more kids until Penelope is two years old. I'm pretty sure I won't. We'll see how that goes.
9 comments:
Oh I HAVE to come see her again. My visit last time was not nearly long enough...I only got to hold her for a few minutes!
those are awesome pictures and yes...wait till your next one. Sometimes I think even 3 years apart like I'm going to have them is still kinda close....go figure...
I'm glad the adjustment is going well. Way to not be a zombie. I was a zombie for awhile All of your pictures are super. Your photography skills are awesome!
Gabe gives me the same attitude when I take his picture...mostly because he has sat through THOUSANDS of photos....what can I say? He's an only child still, and when you are a photographer you can't NOT take them! I HAVE to come see Penelope...seriously this week. She is TOO dang cute!
Oh, I want to see her so bad!! Just as we were all finally over the stupid colds, we got hit with something way worse. Some kind of flu-like stuff, nasty! I can't wait to hold her but don't worry - I won't come anywhere near you guys until I'm positive we are all COMPLETELY healthy!
I didn't know you'd had your baby! I guess when you had her I was pretty busy. She and Emily passed eachother, it looks like. She's so cute, and I love the name! She was so big-way to go! Good luck moving to D.C. Congrats!
She is so beautiful. You'll adjust and when she's two, you'll be ready!! (joking) Whatever works for your family. I love all the pics. I'm desperate for a new camera and it makes me so jealous to see your beautiful pics.
She is so so so cute. I am glad Randy is around to help!
What an absolute doll you have there! I love Penelope's "wild" hair. You have gotten some amazing pictures of her. She is one lucky girl to have such a fun and glamorous mother! And I LOVE that picture of Randy and Max laughing. Talk about spreading happiness. Your blog always brightens my day!
Post a Comment