Monday, February 9, 2009

My Bathroom

The other day I wanted to take pictures. Not of anything in particular, just pictures and since the kids were taking naps I took pictures of the bathroom. I thought "I don't think I've ever taken a picture of our bathroom" so I did.
I made this sign so we would remember to close the bathroom door behind us so Max wouldn't go in, but the door was always open anyway. I eneded up buying a toilet lock and locks for the cabinets.

I really hate these decorations but I don't want to buy new ones since I'll be moving soon. I also don't want to get rid of them because the bathroom will look too empty if I do. I'll just have to keep hating them.

2 comments:

Jen Suman said...

Why do you hate them?? I think they're cute! BTW, I hope you are feeling better!

Katie said...

I hate that stupid toilet lock of yours! Remember how it took Sean and me about 3 nights of settlers before we could figure it out on our own and you didn't have to come unlock it for us?

NC

HL