Friday, March 27, 2009

One Day at the Park

On March 16th we went to the park for Max's cousin's Brigham's birthday and had a blast. The weather was perfect but we were dressed a little warm for the day. We had spent the weekend at Sundance and it was much colder up there, but that didn't keep Max from having a good time. Here are some pictures of the park.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here is Max being mean by pushing his little cousin. Stinker.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Max got this airplane for Christmas in his stocking and loves it so much! He takes it everywhere and leaves it everywhere. I hope we never loose it.
Photobucket
This is what Penelope did the whole time. Sleep. She enjoyed the sun for a couple of minutes then she was out. I can't believe how cute she is! I love her!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love the picture of Max on the swing, and once again, Penelope is really the cutest baby ever!

NC

HL