Cathy, Wow, she is a doll. Congratulations! What a joy filled journey you are on.
I had to write to tell you, while I am watching Lizzy your blog is often a life saver. If lizzy is being a pill and I need a distraction, I say to her "Lizzy do you want to see Penny"? She stops in her tracks and says YES! We then go to your blog and view all of the adorable pictures and she says Penny Penny and Max Max. It is so great.
She really loves you all. She even says Randy and Cathy, all with her little lisp. It is so cute. SO... Thank you for your power of distraction.
You are really such a wonderful mother. You have so many talents that will always bless your children's lives. You are a sweetheart. Have a great day. Charole
13 comments:
Too cute!
She is so so cute!
She is so beautiful! She looks a lot like Max. I have loved catching up on your blog...you've been busy!
She is a little girlie Max! SOO adorable! I love the bow too! Did you make it?
She is so adorable. That is the cutest dress!!! Hopefully we can visit soon.
Cathy I think she is adorable - she looks just like you!
Samantha
oh my goodness she is so cute and getting so old! We need to get together so I can snuggle her!
She is so darling! I love your pictures! d90?
Cathy,
Wow, she is a doll. Congratulations! What a joy filled journey you are on.
I had to write to tell you, while I am watching Lizzy your blog is often a life saver. If lizzy is being a pill and I need a distraction, I say to her "Lizzy do you want to see Penny"? She stops in her tracks and says YES! We then go to your blog and view all of the adorable pictures and she says Penny Penny and Max Max. It is so great.
She really loves you all. She even says Randy and Cathy, all with her little lisp. It is so cute.
SO... Thank you for your power of distraction.
You are really such a wonderful mother. You have so many talents that will always bless your children's lives.
You are a sweetheart.
Have a great day.
Charole
She is so cute Cathy! she looks a lot like her big brother!
She looks so cute! and she is growing so fast
Seriously, could she be any cuter? I love them all, but that second picture is to die for!
That outfit is soooo adorable!
Post a Comment