Monday, March 30, 2009

Penelope's Baby Blessing

For our family and friends that are wondering why we haven't blessed Penelope yet, is because we're inactive members... Just kidding. Well, kind of. Max and I haven't gone to church since Penelope was born because that's what my doctor recommended. We didn't want Penelope to get sick. And yes, I am one of those moms that doesn't want anyone to touch her newborn unless I've seen them wash their hands for 10 seconds or have used a very large amount of disinfectant. So, yeah and I don't care what you think. Anyway, we are now ready to go back to church and started planning her blessing, but Randy's parent are in Hawaii until the beginning of May and we are going wait for them to be here. So it's going to be a while.

1 comment:

Gossling Family Album said...

Don't worry Rory and I wouldn't let anyone through the door that we thought was sick. And we have disinfectant in every room. We went way over board. Stick to your guns, there is no taking chances with a baby.

NC

HL