We had a wonderful Memorial Day with Randy's family. Here are some pictures of the event. (I don't have time to make this post more interesting. How sad is that :( )
Pictures say a thousand words. Penelope is absolutely gorgeous by the way, what a beautiful girl you have! Talk about fantastic genes! Was Max jumping on a gravestone in that picture? LOLOL I love kids.
Woman, Penelope called me on your iPhone last night and asked me to tell you to stop putting those things on her head. It makes it very hard for her to keep it up and she is partially blinded by the ribbon.
5 comments:
I miss you guys! Let's hang out this weekend! We'll call you!
Max looks like his cousin, and Randy looks like his Dad! What a fun Memorial day, and what a darling family!!!
I LOVE the close-up picture of Penelope and that gorgeous Baby Face! Your photography skills get more amazing with every picture!
Pictures say a thousand words. Penelope is absolutely gorgeous by the way, what a beautiful girl you have! Talk about fantastic genes! Was Max jumping on a gravestone in that picture? LOLOL I love kids.
Woman, Penelope called me on your iPhone last night and asked me to tell you to stop putting those things on her head. It makes it very hard for her to keep it up and she is partially blinded by the ribbon.
Post a Comment