Penelope has the cutest laugh and to hear it all you need to do is have Max or one of her cousins jump in front of her. I don't know why she finds that so amusing.
It's been awhile since I visited your blog and I am so glad I did! That Penelope really does have a cute laugh! Made me smile.
On a different note, how do you keep your children so clean? I mean, I always make sure everyone is clean when we leave the house and Ellie's hair is always done, but that only lasts for like 5 seconds... your kids are so clean!
Hahaha! Erin, you're so funny! In order to keep your kids clean, for most of the day, you have to be a mean mom. I've made Max be grossed out of dirt and bugs. He doesn't even like to touch grass with his hands. I really didn't mean for it to happen that way, but it did. Now I would rather he would just get dirty since that's what kids are supposed to do, but at least his clothes will last longer :).
I clicked on your blog link from another blog and dont like looking at peoples pages without leaving a hello. I'm checking out blogs to see what kind I want to use and I feel like a stalker if I dont say hello lol anyway, you have a very beautiful little family :)
8 comments:
she seriously does have the best laugh ever! i love it!
It's been awhile since I visited your blog and I am so glad I did! That Penelope really does have a cute laugh! Made me smile.
On a different note, how do you keep your children so clean? I mean, I always make sure everyone is clean when we leave the house and Ellie's hair is always done, but that only lasts for like 5 seconds... your kids are so clean!
that is the cutest thing ever!
Hahaha! Erin, you're so funny! In order to keep your kids clean, for most of the day, you have to be a mean mom. I've made Max be grossed out of dirt and bugs. He doesn't even like to touch grass with his hands. I really didn't mean for it to happen that way, but it did. Now I would rather he would just get dirty since that's what kids are supposed to do, but at least his clothes will last longer :).
Oh my goodness these pictures are darling! Love them.. She's so cute.
So cute! I love that Max was the one making her laugh. She'll always look up to him and I can tell they already have a special bond.
I clicked on your blog link from another blog and dont like looking at peoples pages without leaving a hello. I'm checking out blogs to see what kind I want to use and I feel like a stalker if I dont say hello lol anyway, you have a very beautiful little family :)
WAY TOO CUTE!!! I love the laughing that is simply darling!
Post a Comment