Today I took the kids to the pool and we had a blast. Max is wild in the water and has no fear. Now I really fear Hawaii. The ocean can be scary! Penelope loved being in the water and splashing her hands. Max loves jumping in the water and going under the water. We had so much fun! My kids are fun!
Holy crow there are like ten million people in that pool! Well, I guess community pools aren't a dime a dozen in Utah like they are in Texas. Of course, your kids are gorgeous!
4 comments:
oh my gosh, could penelope look any cuter in her little sassy suite? What pool do you go to? We need to go together!
What gorgeous children and beautiful pictures! Next time you go to the pool...give us a call. Gracie Jo loves the water too!
By the way...Who was copying your pictures? Why were they taking them? Call me soon...we need to catch up.
Holy crow there are like ten million people in that pool! Well, I guess community pools aren't a dime a dozen in Utah like they are in Texas. Of course, your kids are gorgeous!
Post a Comment