Every year I'm so excited to go to Hawaii, I start my countdown at around 150-200 days before our vacation. This year it's been a little bit different. I'm still just as excited to go and maybe even more because it would mean that Randy will have taken the bar exam and no more studying for 10 hour days but it also means that when we get back we have to move to Virginia. I'm really excited to move there but not excited to come back from Hawaii, adjust to the time change, pack our house, have Randy drive a truck with all of our stuff, have me and the kids fly there to then unpack our stuff again. It's been a really busy summer for Randy and for some reason me too. It's really hard to start packing because I just don't want to let go to the life we have here. Randy had a really good and relatively easy last year of school and we got to see him a lot. We have been able to get to know Grandma Pete so well and feel so blessed to have had this wonderful opportunity to live with her. We live so close to my parents, Tiff, and Julie and I've been able to spend so much time with them and loved every second of it. I really don't want to live behind the life I've had here because it's been SO MARVELOUS! But I guess it's time to move on. So I better stop
complaining and get excited about the fun changes we are blessed to have.
Pictures of Hawaii 2008


4 comments:
I can't believe you guys are leaving! We are going to miss you guys! I love these pictures. Max is still such a baby in them! I wish we were going to Hawaii with you :)
You may or may not find me snuggled in your suit case when you open your bags in Hawaii...I am so sad you are leaving!!! :( We are DEFINITELY doin one more gno before you go...next week.
Unbelievable! We will miss you, but we're excited for your fun times in Paradise and then your new adventure in Virginia!! But I HAVE to see you before you leave...because I still have your sunglasses! :)
A few things:
So exciting that you're almost on your way to Hawaii! I hope you have a super trip!!
I love your new header.
Love the pictures of Penelope. I think I need to meet her in real life.
Post a Comment