Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Silence is the Sound of Mischief

Even for an 8 month old. A lesson I learned years ago and was reminded of it again when I found Penelope and the carpet covered with rice cereal and fruit.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I just noticed your halloween blog header...so cute!!!

Randall Sparks said...

I'll make sure to make more noise next time I'm doing something I shouldn't. Then you won't suspect anything. Moooaaaaahaaaahaaahaa!!!! (evil laughter)

Hyrum and Elsie said...

I believe that is something that should be told to every first time mom.. My mom said I was really really bad (bad is in had to be taken to the hospital 2 or 3 x!!) try red lipstick all over your walls.. (that was my oldest's doing) and the story never ends!!

Elizabeth Moon said...

Hi it's Elizabeth, I met you the other night at Lee and Katie's party. Your blog is beautiful and I can't wait to read all the blogs you recommended!

Here's my email in case you misplaced it: ejnorris@yahoo.com

NC

HL