We had been home all day on Saturday cleaning, laundry, working, and all that. Since it was a nice day, once we were done with our house chores we decided to drive to DC and visit the Jefferson Memorial. It was my first time there and I loved it.
How in the world did you get that close up picture of the bird? Ah you used zoom. Pretty impressive! Isn't the Jefferson Memorial pretty? I love it! Oh I hope this weather lasts a while and not be short-lived! Winter was too long :(
Fun! I love walking around D.C. because all the landmarks are so close by and you can get great walking exercise. We went a couple of years ago and it was cool.
How fun! Jarond really liked DC when he was out there for business, but I've never been. BTW, I love your banner at the top of your blog - I really want to decorate Mya's room in those colors and you helped me visualize it better! ;) Oh, and thanks for the info on the party decorations!
4 comments:
How in the world did you get that close up picture of the bird? Ah you used zoom. Pretty impressive! Isn't the Jefferson Memorial pretty? I love it! Oh I hope this weather lasts a while and not be short-lived! Winter was too long :(
What a wonderful opportunity. I'm so jealous. We're glad you all are having a good time.
Fun! I love walking around D.C. because all the landmarks are so close by and you can get great walking exercise. We went a couple of years ago and it was cool.
How fun! Jarond really liked DC when he was out there for business, but I've never been. BTW, I love your banner at the top of your blog - I really want to decorate Mya's room in those colors and you helped me visualize it better! ;) Oh, and thanks for the info on the party decorations!
Post a Comment