Friday, April 30, 2010

It's my blog and I'll post however I want to!

So, I was showing Randy all the cute pictures of our kids I had just posted and specially the ones of Max eating all the cookies because they were Randy's cookies. I think Max looks so cute! Then Randy tells me that I should have posted only one or two pictures of that "series" because "people" don't want to see a ton of pictures of the same thing. Well, excuse me! is what I said. I blog for own benefit. Because one week or one year from now I want to look back and see what was up on September 7th, 2009 and see the 50 pictures of my vacation and even the one picture I posted twice by mistake. The fact that my family and friends get to see my blog is an added benefit and it motivates me to post more often. I mean, isn't that why all of us blog?

I still love you honey. Maybe one day you'll understand :).

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I agree...you will love that you posted them all. Nick makes fun of me to for blogging about "silly" things...but those are usually the ones I want to remember!

Barlow Fam said...

Yes, I too post a million pictures, I love them and I use my blog as my photo back up, so... if you don't like to look, don't! Keep them coming Cathy!

Gina said...

This is how I see it, they're just pictures, if people don't want to look at them, they don't have to! I love your pictures though. They are not only of your cute kids, but I like the artistic-ness of them. Someday I want to have a really nice camera and take a photography class. :)

NC

HL