Did you get the brazilian butt lift? I SO want it...seriously SO bad! I might have to have you burn it and send it to me :)
I already have that work out!! It is amazing!! I am sore everytime I do it!
I was just looking into that workout. Did you like it? I have been doing p90x but my big fat butt needs some extra attention :)
I loved it! I'm still REALLY sore though but that's a good sign. I used muscles I haven't used in a long time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did you get the brazilian butt lift? I SO want it...seriously SO bad! I might have to have you burn it and send it to me :)
I already have that work out!! It is amazing!! I am sore everytime I do it!
I was just looking into that workout. Did you like it? I have been doing p90x but my big fat butt needs some extra attention :)
I loved it! I'm still REALLY sore though but that's a good sign. I used muscles I haven't used in a long time!
Post a Comment