Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Catching up

I'm trying to catch up on blogging. If I don't do it now, I will never do it again. I thought about just starting from today and not worry about the whole catching up part but I can't bear the thought of looking back 2 years from now and not being able to see what we had been up to. So, I'm going to do the best I can for now. I don't have any pictures in my laptop but I'll at least get something done.

Good luck to me!

2 comments:

Jessica Wille said...

I am glad you are catching up, because it's fun going through all your beautiful photos. And can I just say that you are looking gorgeous missy.

We went to Garner State Park this weekend and drove by Neal's Cabins in Concan, TX. Remember when we stayed there? You were pregnant with Max, and I was pregnant with Eliza. I can't believe it was that long ago. Such fun memories

Corinne said...

I'm so proud of you!!

NC

HL