Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good Photography

I love taking pictures and really enjoy looking at other people's pictures. I like to spend time looking at photography blogs and commercial photographer's sites or blogs. You can learn a lot by looking at their work. Russ Peterson is one of my favorite photographers that I've wanted to spotlight for some time now. Russ is Randy's uncle and he takes amazing photographs. I didn't know this until a few months ago. We were talking about his career in photography and the recent places he had visited and photographed. I really wanted to see his pictures and thought that so would the rest of the family. So, what's the best place to share your photos with family and friends? A blog! I got my laptop and we set up Russ' Photo Journal. Please visit and enjoy the amazing photographs.

1 comment:

Jessica Wille said...

Wow! Lots of cool photos in lots of cool places! Thanks for sharing.

NC

HL