
Yep! Randy did good! He got me the Nikon D90! Her name is Monique. I'm so excited about it and I'm loving it. I had my Rebel for less than a year, but I really wanted something better. This camera takes amazing photos and video. Yeah!! It's the first SLR that also takes HD video. I wish the weather was better so I could take pictures of the kids outside since our place has terrible lighting. I guess I'll just have to wait. There is still a lot of stuff I need to learn about my camera since it's too fancy for me. I need help.
My friend Paula bought my Rebel and I'm expecting more pictures on her blog from now on. I'll be checking!
4 comments:
Congratulations on your new arrival!!!! Well done, Randy.
JEALOUS!!!!! love you
Very exciting...have fun!
I am very jealous!! I keep wanting to take a photography class and just end up not doing it. Someday...
Post a Comment