Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunday Evening

Randy thought we should get a picture of this. Here we are in our bed Sunday evening trying to rest from the night before and day so far. Randy and me with our computers and Max with his portable DVD player watching Sherk 2. We spent a couple of hours doing this and it was great. We are such nerds. I think that's why we love the show Chuck so much.

10 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

That's awesome! :)

Paula-Adam said...

that's hillarious....

Brittany said...

Wow...what a hi-tech fam! You crack me up. We just love your family!

Leslie said...

That is tooo cute! Such a high-tech world we live in!

Jessica Wille said...

Looks very fun and comfy!

shelby said...

I am totally laughing! Very funny! I hope you are feeling better!!

Katie said...

this is seriously an awesome picture. I love you guys!

Katie said...

oh, and cute new blog look! I'm glad you kept "deal with it"!

Becca said...

Love the picture. And love love love Chuck!

Hsu said...

Woo
Lovely Family
Just say Hello
from Taiwan's Hsu

NC

HL