So I visited my friend Anjella's blog and she was doing this First Five. I got so excited and commented so I could get my prize, but I didn't finish reading. Now I have to do this in my blog, but I'm ok with it because I think it's awesome.
Here is what to do:
Leave a comment on this post and the first five comments will receive something made by me. I decided to do an extra giveaway in case I get more than five comments. I will randomly choose an extra person for a giveaway.
However, there are some limitations:
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make but I will try.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.... by December '09.
4. You have no clue what it is going to be. Cards, bows, shoes, a bag, frames or a little invention of my own. I may even bake something and mail it to you . Who knows?
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind!
To get your giveaway you don't have to offer the giveaway in you blog but it might be fun if you did. Everyone is welcome to comment. Family, friends, friends of a friend that randomly found this blog. Go for it!
Oh Yeah! And when you get your gift, you need to post about it on your own blog.
7 comments:
yay! im number 1! im number 1! :) i luff u!
Oohh! I love all your crafts that you do, so I would love anything that you make! Yay!
Me Me Me! Pick me! Oh wait...i"m # 3 yay!
Am I really only number 4? I think I am in shock! You always have so many comments that I don't always leave one. I love your blog and your kids are adorable! You take such fun and unique pictures of them, I love it!
Hmmm... does it count if I'm already doing it? If so, YEAH ME! #5!!!
Okay...I REALLY hope you randomly choose ME for an extra person to get one of your extra outstanding and amazing gifts!!!
ha ha thats awsome cathy! i love it and i love those pics of penolope and max!
Post a Comment