Saturday, March 28, 2009

Penelope Looking Cute

This is my precious little angel. She has grown so much and it makes me sad and happy at the same time. I want her to stay my little baby so I can cuddle her all the time but I also want her to grow so I can see more of her personality. So far she's a happy girl and smiles whenever you talk to her. She also likes to drink milk in her bottle but doesn't like waiting for it. Not so good in the patience department, just like mom. I get butterflies in my stomach when she looks up at me when I'm holding her and I could stare at her for hours. Like most moms, I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to love her as much as Max, but I do. I'm so blessed to have my babies. I can’t be more thankful.

Photobucket
Penelope was so great during this mom photo shoot. She never cried and was very content. I'm sure that lying her on a heat pad helped to keep her calm. I would be.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Katie said...

these pictures are the sweetest! you are so good!

Jamie said...

She is such a doll and I can already tell that she is going to grow up to be a knock out, just like her mommy!

Barlow Fam said...

You are so good, she looks beautiful. I love all your fabrics. :)

Hyrum and Elsie said...

What a cutie Cathy! I love the back drop!

Brittany said...

She has the most beautiful features. That top picture is just breathtaking!!

Sabrina and Matt said...

She's a beautiful baby! And youre such a great photographer!

Becca said...

Seriously, there aren't many babies cuter than her!

Jessica Wille said...

She is so beautiful!

That is so cool that they are making a movie 'Where the Wild Things Are.' And how cool is that that it comes out almost on Max's birthday!

allegra said...

she is a darling little thing, isn't she? so sweet and precious. your pictures are so great!! you got it goin' on girl!

love Max's where the wild things are costume..how cute is that?! My Max loves that book also. I didn't even know a movie was coming out. How fun!

Erin said...

I think I am going to eat her. She is so cute. How do you stop yourself from comsuming that scrumptious looking child? It's a wonder my own children are still around :).

Melissa Butler said...

wow, i'm very impressed with the pics. maybe you can take some pics of lyla for me?

NC

HL